- Food (1-10): 7
- Price (1-10): 7.5
- Environment (1-10): 7.5
Here are the steamed dim sum dishes that we had, with the normal price (before discount):
- Steamed Salted Egg Yolk Custard Bun (金黄流沙包) (RM5.80++) -> Below expectation. Egg yolk custard filling not fluid enough.
- Steamed Siew Mai (港式蒸烧卖) (RM7.80++) -> Average.
- Steamed Prawn Dumpling (蹄爽鲜虾饺) (RM7.80++) -> Not bad. Prawns quite fresh.
- Scallop Dumpling (鲜虾带子饺) (RM7.80++) -> Quite good.
- Steamed Glutinous Rice with Chicken and Mushroom (风味糯米鸡) (RM5.80++) -> Tender and tasty. Worth a try.
- Steamed BBQ Pork Bun (蜜汁叉烧包) (RM6.80++) -> Quite tasty.
- Steamed Fish Balls with Vegetables (时蔬蒸鱼卖) (RM5.80++) -> Texture quite springy and tastes good as well.
- Steamed Pork Ribs with Peanut (花生蒸排骨) (RM6.80++) -> Average.
- Braised Fish Dumpling with Chinese Herbs (当归鱼汤饺) (RM6.80++) -> My dad doesn't like the soup but I like it. Fish dumpling too soft, not solid enough.
- Stir-fried Carrot Cake with Bean Sprout in X.O. Sauce (XO酱炒萝卜糕) (RM7.80++) -> It will be better if carrot cake is cut into smaller pieces so that the taste of XO sauce can absorb getter.
- Oven Baked Mini Egg Tart (迷你蛋挞仔) (RM5.80++) -> Skin quite fluffy. Egg filling fine and taste. Worth a try.
- Baked BBQ Pork Puff (蜜汁叉烧角) (RM6.80++) -> BBQ pork tasty and juicy.
- Pan-fried Carrot Cake (香煎萝卜糕) (RM5.80++) -> Average.
- Deep-fried Yam Puff (五香荔于角) (RM6.80++) -> Yam puff fluffy and crispy. Filling not bad.
As for the price, I won't go for it at normal price. At 50% discount, dim sum here is definitely worth a try.
Here's the link to my previous visit here...
Address: Plot 51449, Lot A, Batu 5 1/2, Jalan Cheras, 56100, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-9130 3099 / 016-2104566
GPS Coordinates: 3.09391, 101.73906