- Food (1-10): 6.5
- Price (1-10): 6.5
- Environment (1-10): 7
Caffeinees offers set lunch that includes selected main meal, gelato and drinks (iced lemon tea/long black/english tea). The set lunch that we ordered is priced at RM23++...
- Caffeinees Baked Rice -> Rice served with fried chicken wing and salad. This is a chef recommended item. However, I think this is disappointed. The skin of fried chicken wing is crispy and quite tasty but the chicken meat itself is tasteless. The baked rice is too soggy and very filling but not very tasty. I'm not sure what the exact word to describe the taste of the rice, I just don't enjoy it.
- Long Black -> Average.
- Gelato (Mango) -> I love this! Very fine and creamy gelato with natural mango taste. It's a ready made gelato from JezRipe. I'm planning to look for this gelato, buy in bulk and store in my own fridge. Highly recommended!
- Carribbean Grilled Chicken (RM20++) -> Grilled chicken chop with creamy mild spicy home specialty sauce. This is another chef recommended item. Also another very disappointing one. The grilled chicken itself is quite juicy and tender. It's acceptable for the grilled chicken itself to be tasteless. Normally, the taste of grilled chicken is highly dependent on the sauce. However, the sauce is a complete failure. It's literally TASTELESS!
- Green Apple-Lime Ice Blended (RM8.50++) -> Another chef recommendation. The juice is diluted by the ice although I drink it immediately after it's served. This juice taste more like iced water...
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (RM9++) -> I like this. Soft, fine, creamy and 'chocolatie'. Worth a try.
Here's the location and contact of Chateau de Caffeinees...
Address: No. 16, Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hours: 9.30am - 3am (Sunday - Thursday), 9.30am - 4am (Friday - Saturday)
View Larger Map