Monday, May 2, 2011

Ming Kee Hokkien Mee @ Restoran Ong Lay, OUG

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 8.5
  • Price (1-10): 8.5
  • Environment (1-10): 6.5
2 May 2011: Ming Kee Hokkien Mee serves my favourite Hokkien Mee. It is a stall in Restoran Ong Lay, OUG. Ming Kee only opens in the evening.


Here comes the food...

  • Hokkien Mee (RM5.50) -> Really tasty inside out. Taste and feel just right. Neither too oily nor too dry. I will crave for it if I don't eat it for some time.
  • Cantonese Kuey Teow (滑蛋河) (RM5.50) -> One of my favourite as well. Kuey Teow itself is tasty enough. The gravy is also thick and taste great. Yummy yummy!
However, something that I would to emphasize is the consistency of the QC here. Sometimes the food might not taste as good, especially when there's long queue.

Here's the location of Ming Kee Hokkien Mee @ OUG...
Address: Restoran Ong Lay, Medan Hujan Rahmat, Overseas Union Garden (OUG), 58200 Kuala Lumpur.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment