Friday, May 13, 2011

KFC O.R. Chicken Chop @ KL Sentral

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7
  • Price (1-10): 7.5
  • Environment (1-10): 7.5
13 May 2011: My colleagues and I went to KFC for lunch. We have been planning to try the new O.R. Chicken Chop and I want to get the foldable trolley bag for my mom. Here's the O.R. Chicken Chop Combo offered by KFC.


Here's how the O.R. Chicken Chop actually looks like...


The chicken chop itself taste exactly the same like the chicken breast used in the chicken burgers in KFC. The mushroom gravy is actually the gravy used with whipped potato. I think that the chicken chop and mushroom gravy don't really goes together well. The gravy did not add any plus points to the chicken chop. I think it will be better if KFC makes some effort to introduce different gravy that goes with the chicken chop.

The location and contact of KFC KL Sentral...
Address: KL Sentral Unit 18, 19 & 20 Level 2, Station Sentral Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Tun Sambathan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2273 5012


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment