Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hoagies @ Sooka Sentral, KL Sentral

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7.5
  • Price (1-10): 7
  • Environment (1-10): 7.5
17 August 2011: Hoagies in Sooka Sentral serves wide range of food such as sandwich, rice, pasta, etc... For those who have no idea where's Sooka Sentral, it is situated opposite KL Sentral public transport hub. It is also one of my favourite eatout place in KL Sentral area.

Here are my favourites...


Buttermilk Chicken Rice (RM8.90++) -> Fried boneless chicken with buttermilk sauce, served with rice, cucumber, mashed potato, boiled egg and crackers. This is my favourite dish here and I order this most of the time when I'm here. I really love the taste of the buttermilk sauce. Highly recommended.


Portugese Chicken Rice (RM8.90++) -> Grilled boneless chicken with Portugese sauce, served with rice, mashed potato, cucumber, boiled egg and crackers. The Portugese sauce is spicy and sourish, very appetizing. This is my second favourite here. Recommended.

Here's the location of Hoagies @ Sooka Sentral...
Address: G01, Ground Floor, Sooka Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
GPS Coordinates: 3.133523, 101.685070

No comments:

Post a Comment