Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nadeje Cafe @ Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7
  • Price (1-10): 6.5
  • Environment (1-10): 7.5
2 October 2011: Nadeje Cafe in Melaka is famous for it's Mille Crepe. Mille Crepe stands for thousands layer for very thin pancake. There are two branches of Nadeje Cafe in Melaka. The main branch is located at Plaza Mahkota. However, since I was already in Dataran Pahlawan Mall, I decided to go to the branch there.

Here are the Mille Crepes that we had...

  • Original (RM9) -> I personally don't really like the texture of mille crepe where I can feel the layers of crepe. I prefer smoother type of cake, e.g. mousse cake. Besides, this original mille crepe is a bit too sweet for me.
  • Tiramisu (RM9) -> Still, I don't like the texture. The taste is quite nice, not too sweet.
  • Double Chocolate (RM9.50) -> Putting aside the texture, The taste of chocolate cream is quite rich and not too sweet. Among the 3 flavour, I like this the most. Fyi, I'm a dark chocolate freak.

I do recommend those who likes mille crepe to try Nadeje. As for myself, it's a waste of money for me cause I don't appreciate mille crepe.

Here's the location and contact of Nadeje:

  • Address: G-23 & 25, Jalan PM 4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka. Tel: 06-283 8750. Business Hours: 12pm-10pm (Closed on Mondays)


View Larger Map

  • Address: Lot No.UB051,052,&053, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Jln Merdeka. 75000 Bandar Hilir Melaka. Tel: 06-284 3469. Business Hours: 10am-10pm daily.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment