Friday, June 17, 2011

Asia Cafe Food Court @ Subang Jaya

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 8
  • Price (1-10): 7.5
  • Environment (1-10): 6.5
17 June 2011: Asia Cafe Food Court is located in SS15, Subang Jaya. Asia Cafe is a popular hangout place for college students nearby. It serves wide variety of food, such as Western, Korean, Italian and local delicacies.

Although Asia Cafe is quite far from my house, I have always been looking forward to eat there. This because my favourite grilled fish and fried kuey teow are there.

Grilled Stingray with Vegetables (RM18) -> I have been craving for this grilled fish for some time. It's the best grilled fish I've eaten so far. I really love the sambal. However, it is a bit disappointing this time. It is slightly overcooked, causing the skin to be tough and difficult to eat. Anyway, the sambal is still tasty.


Fried Kuey Teow with Duck Egg (RM6) -> I'm not sure whether it's the duck egg or the cook. I really love this. It's delicious but a bit too oily. I do understand that it's almost impossible to find nice fried kuey teow that's not oily. Anyway, please make sure the lady shown in the photo above is the one frying else it won't be as nice.

Here's the location of Asia Cafe Food Court...
Address: 57-79, Jalan SS15/8a, SS15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment