Thursday, February 10, 2011

Restaurant 59 Thai Food @ Kota Bharu, Kelantan

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7
  • Price (1-10): 8
  • Environment (1-10): 6.5
10 February 2011: It was quite late at night when we arrived at Kota Bharu. Hence, my bf brought me to a Thai Restaurant nearby. Restaurant 59 Thai Food serves Thai food, as well as, Korean Steamboat and BBQ. Although it's an air-conditioned restaurant, many people still smoke in the restaurant.


Here are the dishes we had...


  • Eel Fried Phat Phet (RM12) -> Phat Phet is a spicy Thai style of frying. Really quite spicy indeed. Each small piece of eel comes with a piece of bone, causing it a bit difficult to eat. However, this dish is worth a try.
  • Fried Kangkong with Belacan (RM8) -> Again, hot and spicy.
  • Tomyam Soup (RM15) -> Finally, still hot and spicy. I personally do not really like the addition of ginger into the soup.
After the meal, I do not have much comment. I can only say my mouth, throat and stomach were burning.

Here's the location of Restaurant 59 Thai Food...


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment