Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amarin Heavenly Thai @ Mid Valley Megamall

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 8
  • Price (1-10): 7.5
  • Environment (1-10): 8

2 November 2010: Amarin Heavenly Thai is my favourite restaurant in Midvalley. There are discounts for payment using particular credit cards:

  • 15% for CIMB, Amex, etc… (I forgot the rest)
  • 10% for HSBC, Aeon, etc… (I forgot the rest)

Here’s what we had…

  • Thai Fish Cakes (RM15++) -> RM3++ per piece of common fish cake. Seriously regretted for ordering it, blame my dad… Not recommended, waste of money and space in stomach.
  • Tom Yam Prawn in Young Coconut (RM16.90++) -> Tom Yam soup is so so. Prawn is fresh and solid. Coconut flesh is good as well.
  • Green Curry Chicken (RM16++) -> Tasty, thick and creamy green curry. One of my favourite dish here.
  • Steam Fish (Siakap) with Lime & Chilli Sauce (RM46++) -> The lime and chilli sauce is wonderful, very appetizing. I was drinking it non-stop as if I’m drinking soup. It tastes better than the tom yam soup here.

Links to previous relevant posts:

Here's the location and contact of Amarin Heavenly Thai @ Mid Valley Megamall...
Address: Lot S045, Level 2, Mid Valley Megamall, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03–2938 3187
Business Hours: 12:00 noon till 10:00 pm daily


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment