Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chili’s Grill & Bar @ Mid Valley Megamall

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 6
  • Price (1-10): 6
  • Environment (1-10): 8

25 November 2010: I had a gathering dinner with colleagues (ex & current) at Chili’s, Mid Valley Megamall. Here are what we had…

  • Bottomless Tostada Chips (RM10.95++) -> I think it’s the most worthy dish in Chili’s because it’s bottomless. We ordered it while waiting for everyone to be there. Chit-chatting with friends, while munching the chips is such as enjoyable experience. The chips are very thin and crispy. The salsa sauce is very appetizing, although it’s served cold. It’ll be better if the sauce is hot. Fyi, I’m not a chips lover but I like the tostada chips. We refilled 5 full plates of chips.
  • Spaghetti Chicken (RM21.95++) -> I personally do not like the spaghetti, taste weird but I cannot explain where the weird taste comes from. The chicken is quite tasty though.
  • Creamy Chicken (RM24.95++) -> The grilled chicken is tasteless, hard and dry. The carrot and beans are not fully cooked, very hard. Please do not order. It’s a waste of money.
  • Fire-Grilled Chicken & Portobello (RM32.95++) -> I did not try this but my friend likes it a lot, especially the mushrooms.
  • Jalapeno Steak Quesadillas (RM31.95++) -> I did not try this either but I could see the portion is huge and my friends enjoy it.

I personally do not like the food here. However, the portions are really huge. Most of the main courses are meant to be shared by at least 2 person. Anyway, I don’t mind going again but I’ll only order the tostada chips :D

Here's the location and contact of Chilli's @ Mid Valley Megamall...
Address: Lot G (E) 012, Boulevard Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22876788
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday :11.00am - 11.00pm
Friday & Saturday :11.00am - 12.00am


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment