Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar @ The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7
  • Price (1-10): 6
  • Environment (1-10): 8
20 April 2011: I had a gathering with friends at Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar in the Gardens. It is located at a secluded corner in First Floor of the Gardens Mall, making it suitable for exclusive gathering with friends.


Here are what we had...

  • Garlic Bread (RM10++) -> I was already starving while waiting for a friend to arrive. Hence, I order a serving of garlic bread which consist of 3 pieces of bread. Since I was too hungry, I forgot to snap the photo of them. Maybe because I was really hungry, the garlic bread is delicious! I finished whole plate of it alone.
  • Penne Carbonara (RM34++) -> Tastes great but I personally think that the penne pasta is not well-cooked enough. It's acceptable though but I think it'll be better it cooked slightly longer. Worth a try.
  • Fish & Chip (RM32++) -> I love the tartar sauce. However, the layer of flour used to fry the fish is a bit too thick. I don't really like the fish.
  • Pizza Al Funghi & Pollo (RM33++) -> This pizza is made of half Al Funghi and half Pollo pizza. The Al funghi part of it consists of mushrooms, tomatoes, mozzarella, feta and white truffle oil. I personally don't really like this part of it because of the too strong taste of mushrooms. The other half of it, which is Pollo, consists of tomatoes, mozzarella, grilled chicken and capsicum. The Pollo half of it is just average. I will not recommended the pizza here.
Here's the location and contact of Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar at The Gardens...
Address: Lot F209, First Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2287 2281


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment