- Food (1-10): 7.5
- Price (1-10): 7.5
- Environment (1-10): 6.5
Here's some of the dishes that we ordered... I missed out some because the battery of my camera was dead while I was half-way snapping the photos of the food...
- Salted Baked Grilled Fish (盐焗烧鱼) (RM18-small) -> Red Snapper fish is very fresh. It's also perfectly baked that the fish is very juicy and fine. It tastes just right, tasty but not too salty. Worth a try.
- Chilli Padi Grilled Fish (小辣椒烧鱼) (RM18-small) -> Similar to the previous, it's fresh and perfectly grilled. The seasoning using chilli padi makes it really taste buds triggering and appetizing, yet not too hot. Recommended.
- Specialty Steamed Kampung Chicken (招牌蒸鸡) (RM18-half) -> The chicken itself is really bony that I could hardly taste any flesh. Tastes average.
- Steamed Kampung Chicken with Black Pepper (黑胡椒蒸鸡) (RM18-half) -> Similarly, the chicken is too bony. As for the taste, it is unreasonably too hot and spicy that cause immediate discomfort to the throat. Not recommended.
- Fried Squid (炸苏东) (RM22-large) -> I did not manage to snap the photo of this. However, this is quite crispy and tastes not bad.
- Yau Mak (腐乳油麦) (RM12-large) -> I did not manage to snap this as well. Tastes normal.
Address: Lot 1252, Jalan Broga, 435000 Semenyih, Selangor.
Tel: 012-3682882, 03-87610088
Business Hours: 10.30am onwards
View Larger Map