Friday, December 17, 2010

Kafe Siam @ Sungai Petani, Kedah

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 7
  • Price (1-10): -
  • Environment (1-10): 7.5
17 December 2010: I attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Kafe Siam in Sungai Petani. Kafe Siam is a double-storey, air conditioned restaurant that serves Chinese and Thai food. Here's what we had...

I did not manage to snap the photo of the prawn because I was forced to sing on the stage together with around 10 other cousins. I also missed the dessert, which is ice-cream potong by Kochabi.

In general, the food served there are quite nice but most of them are too salty. For your information, my tolerance level for saltiness is definitely above average.

Here's the location and contact of Kafe Siam:
Address: No. 291-293, Lorong 9, Taman Bandar Baru, 08000, Sungai Petani, Kedah.

Tel: 04-4418332



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment